Looking for new Double Glazed Windows in Redhill? Cheam Windows are proud to have been serving the Redhill area for over 25 years.
Redhill is an attractive town in the borough of Reigate and Banstead in Surrey, surrounded by the rolling Surrey Downs.
Redhill is one of the few places in the UK where Fuller’s Earth can be extracted. Richard Carrington, an amateur astronomer, moved to Redhill in 1852, and built a house and observatory.
The town has its own airport, Redhill Aerodrome operating pleasure flights, flying courses, and private commercial flights. Transport links are excellent with easy access to the M25 and a railway station with connections to central London.
Reasons to buy Double Glazing from Cheam Windows:
- Testimony to the way we work is the fact that over 70% of our work stems from referrals
- Outstanding Customer Service and after Sales Care
- All our Double Glazed Windows and Doors come with an industry leading 20 Year Guarantee
- Serving the Redhill area for over 25 Years
- Huge choice of Window styles, finishes and colours
- Our Double Glazed windows and doors are made locally using green friendly materials
- All our Windows and Doors meet the highest Energy Savings ratings
- Our Windows and Doors are packed with High Security features to protect your home
Finest Double Glazed Windows in Redhill
We employ double glazing experts who you can meet at our showrooms, call by phone or invite to your home. Their approach is a passive one, there is no hard sell, no pressure to sign contracts and no bogus offers or discounts.
We are confident that our customers will buy from us not least due to our competitive prices. Our beautiful product range, expert installers and first class customer service will give you complete peace of mind.
All windows are not the same !
Visit our Double Glazing Showrooms to see the full range.