Looking for new Double Glazed Windows in Kingswood? Cheam Windows are proud to have been serving the Kingswood and Burgh Heath areas for over 25 years.
Kingswood is a large village on the North Downs in the Borough of Reigate and Banstead in Surrey. The village has its own railway station with excellent connections to central London.
The area comprises of Upper Kingswood, Lower Kingswood and Burgh Heath and is a highly desirable region with excellent transport links being close to the M25 and around 40 minutes by train to London Bridge.
There is a large golf and country club and one of the UK’s largest insurance companies has a large office complex in Kingswood.
Reasons to buy Double Glazing from Cheam Windows:
- Testimony to the way we work is the fact that over 70% of our work stems from referrals
- Outstanding Customer Service and after Sales Care
- All our Double Glazed Windows and Doors come with an industry leading 20 Year Guarantee
- Serving the Kingswood area for over 25 Years
- Huge choice of Window styles, finishes and colours
- Our Double Glazed windows and doors are made locally using green friendly materials
- All our Windows and Doors meet the highest Energy Savings ratings
- Our Windows and Doors are packed with High Security features to protect your home
Finest Double Glazed Windows in Kingswood
We employ double glazing experts who you can meet at our showrooms, call by phone or invite to your home. Their approach is a passive one, there is no hard sell, no pressure to sign contracts and no bogus offers or discounts.
We are confident that our customers will buy from us not least due to our competitive prices. Our beautiful product range, expert installers and first class customer service will give you complete peace of mind.
All windows are not the same !
Visit our Double Glazing Showrooms to see the full range.