Looking for new Double Glazed Windows in Kenley? Cheam Windows are proud to have been serving the Kenley area for over 25 years.
Kenley is home to Kenley Aerodrome which was a very important airfield in the Battle of Britain. The airfield is surrounded by the rolling hills of Kenley Common which extend to a huge fifty six hectares. Today it is used by gliders for training and pleasure flights.
Foxley Wood is located on the north east of the downs and is designated as an ancient woodland. The town borders Purley, Coulsdon, Riddlesdown, Caterham and Whyteleafe, and is served by a local rail station with good connections to central London.
Reasons to buy Double Glazing from Cheam Windows:
- Testimony to the way we work is the fact that over 70% of our work stems from referrals
- Outstanding Customer Service and after Sales Care
- All our Double Glazed Windows and Doors come with an industry leading 20 Year Guarantee
- Serving the Kenley area for over 25 Years
- Huge choice of Window styles, finishes and colours
- Our Double Glazed windows and doors are made locally using green friendly materials
- All our Windows and Doors meet the highest Energy Savings ratings
- Our Windows and Doors are packed with High Security features to protect your home
The Finest Double Glazed Windows in Kenley
We employ double glazing experts who you can meet at our showrooms, call by phone or invite to your home. Their approach is a passive one, there is no hard sell, no pressure to sign contracts and no bogus offers or discounts.
We are confident that our customers will buy from us not least due to our competitive prices. Our beautiful product range, expert installers and first class customer service will give you complete peace of mind.
All windows are not the same !
Visit our Double Glazing Showrooms to see the full range.