Looking for new Double Glazed Windows in Croydon? Cheam Windows are proud to have been serving the Croydon area for over 25 years.
Croydon is one of the largest commercial districts outside of Central London. The town is unique in Greater London for its Tramlink light rail transport system. The borough has many woods for walking in, which together account for 8.5% of London’s woodland resource.
The borough has been the residence of many renowned authors and novelists, including Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who set up house in Norwood
Reasons to buy Double Glazing from Cheam Windows:
- Testimony to the way we work is the fact that over 70% of our work stems from referrals
- Outstanding Customer Service and after Sales Care
- All our Double Glazed Windows and Doors come with an industry leading 20 Year Guarantee
- Serving the Croydon area for over 25 Years
- Huge choice of Window styles, finishes and colours
- Our Double Glazed windows and doors are made locally using green friendly materials
- All our Windows and Doors meet the highest Energy Savings ratings
- Our Windows and Doors are packed with High Security features to protect your home
The Finest Double Glazed Windows in Croydon
We employ double glazing experts who you can meet at our showrooms, call by phone or invite to your home. Their approach is a passive one, there is no hard sell, no pressure to sign contracts and no bogus offers or discounts.
We are confident that our customers will buy from us not least due to our competitive prices. Our beautiful product range, expert installers and first class customer service will give you complete peace of mind.
All windows are not the same !
Visit our Double Glazing Showrooms to see the full range.