Looking for new Double Glazed Windows in Chessington? Cheam Windows are proud to have been serving the Chessington area for over 25 years.
Chessington is an area in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. The popular theme park resort Chessington World of Adventures and Chessington Zoo is located in the south-west of the area.
Chessington appears in the Domesday Book. At 207 Hook Road is a Blue Plaque commemorating the author Enid Blyton who lived at the address.
The area has excellent transport links being close to the M25, and has two railway stations with connections to London Waterloo.
Reasons to buy Double Glazing from Cheam Windows:
- Testimony to the way we work is the fact that over 70% of our work stems from referrals
- Outstanding Customer Service and after Sales Care
- All our Double Glazed Windows and Doors come with an industry leading 20 Year Guarantee
- Serving the Chessington area for over 25 Years
- Huge choice of Window styles, finishes and colours
- Our Double Glazed windows and doors are made locally using green friendly materials
- All our Windows and Doors meet the highest Energy Savings ratings
- Our Windows and Doors are packed with High Security features to protect your home
Finest Double Glazed Windows in Chessington
We employ double glazing experts who you can meet at our showrooms, call by phone or invite to your home. Their approach is a passive one, there is no hard sell, no pressure to sign contracts and no bogus offers or discounts.
We are confident that our customers will buy from us not least due to our competitive prices. Our beautiful product range, expert installers and first class customer service will give you complete peace of mind.
All windows are not the same !
Visit our Double Glazing Showrooms to see the full range.