Double Glazing Energy saving is now more vital than ever due to the cost of power today. Our homes in the UK create over 25% of all CO2 output. Saving energy helps protect our planet.
Now Saint-Gobain Glass have launched PLANITHERM® TOTAL+. This is a new type of advanced low-emission glass window that will help cut energy loss from your home.
The glass has been made to improve Window Energy Ratings(WERs) and it is the most energy efficient low-E glass available.
This glass allows the optimal amount of the sun’s energy to pass through the glass into the room.
This allows your home to benefit from free solar heat gain.
The advanced glass coating reflects the heat inside your house back into the room. This helps to keep the heat in as well as keeping the cold out. Both features cut the need for additional heating.
This product offers up to 3 times more thermal insulation than standard double glazing. It also has 20% better insulation than old style thermally insulating glass. And all this without reducing the amount of natural light passing through the glass into your home.
Double Glazing Energy Saving with Planitherm® Total+
Some of the benefits of this amazing product include:
- lower heating bills
- get rid of cold areas around windows
- allows the most amount of natural light into the home, without haze or tint effects
- reduces condensation on the inner pane
- green friendly with lower CO2 output associated with reduced energy use
- in keeping with current Building Rules for all frame types or designs
- very high Window Energy Rating thanks to the best balance between a very low U-value and high solar gain
Saint-Gobain Glass UK has won The Sunday Times national award for training and motivation of staff on green issues. They have also been named as one of the UK’s greenest companies in The Sunday Times Green List.
For more details visit our Window Showrooms in Banstead, Hampton Court and Worcester Park, we would be delighted to see you !
Planitherm® Total+ is a registered trademarks of Saint-Gobain